Monday, June 19, 2006

Finally!!! Scala...

Well, the past days just been studying and resting. I am doing better and better, although progress has slowed down over the past days. However, tomorrow I will once again return to Uni! I dont think I will stay the whole day, but I will go to Uni for a few hours at least.
And today I went to the Scala Theatre, one of the most theatres in Europe. I went with Idil and Dominica (we got tickets 2 months ago, and I wont let anything stop me from going!). We went to see a recital of Schuman (Spanische Liebeslieder) and Brahms (Liebeslieder), by 4 German singers and 2 pianists. It was amazing!!!!!! The theatre looks absolutely amazing from the inside and the performance was great. So that was definitely worth the trip! I cannot wait to go to an opera with Fedor. It will be significantly more expensive, but it will be so beautiful. By the way, on the way home, I happened to see a thermometer on the way: It was 28 degrees at 22.30 today. And the next days, it will be about 4-5 degrees warmer than it has been today... *sigh*
I will finish with two more pictures. The first one has been on this blog before and is a picture of the Scala Theatre. The other one is on the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania (July 2004)
Ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»