Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Yesterday, I spent another good time of the day in the Sun, which was lovely of course! In addition to that, I Videoskyped with my brother, so my niece could show off all her birthday presents (she had her first bday a few days ago).
In the evening, a big group of 15 or so people came to visit me (and celebrate that they finished their first field exam). It was great to seen everyone again, because most of them I hadnt seen for ages. It was slightly unfortunate, however, that I was actually having a really bad day yesterday and I couldnt even stand up straight, because of the pain. Oh well, I had fun anyway.
Today, I feel a bit better than yesterday, but I am still very happy the operation will take place in two days! However, today is an awesome day, because in about an hour, Fedor will arrive!!!!!!! Now THAT makes me very happy. It has, after all, been 4 weeks! His plane landed 10 minutes ago, so I will see him soon! :D
Ciao,
OJ
PS Two pictures, one showing Bjoern, Caterina and me. The other a picture on the terrace. All this with my kinda-broken-fucked-up-camera!

2 comments:

xxxxxxx said...

Sterkte, morgen.

Gerwin.

Esther said...

Hope your operation will go well and you will feel beter soon. Big hug and 'beterschap' from Sydney!

Esther