Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Back from Holland

So, the weekend consisted of a power visit to the Netherlands. A pentennial celebration on Sunday was enough reason for me to fly up and down. And it was definitely worth it: seeing the whole family again was very nice. And I heard some interesting things I didnt know yet!
And of course, it was nice to cool down for a bit. Italy is suffering from the heat. Badly. Technically, it should be cooling down to 24-25 at night, but inside, this is not the case. Even while standing in the shower, you just sweat. It is disgusting. Tomorrow will be a day of rest, with only 30 degrees! (and yes, that actually makes me feel relieved).
Of course, while in the Netherlands, Fedor and I also went to see some friends, as well as both Fedors parents. On Tuesday, I returned to Milano, where I was unable to do much for the rest of the day.
Today, I returned to Uni where, thank god, the air conditioning is still working! I studied all day and returned home at 20.30. Tomorrow means another day of real studying, as my vitally important field exam will take place on Friday, at 10AM. Make sure you are thinking of me when that time comes... I will need all the support I can get, I fear.
Ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»