Saturday, June 17, 2006

Eat, Drink and be Mary [Rebecca Spencer]

Just a short msg to say that I am doing better still... I managed to sunbathe (and study) for a while today, which was lovely. After all, I will go to Holland next week, and I want to make sure that I have a nice tan before I go. However, having been inside for 1 1/2 weeks, my tan was starting to fade. So I am touching it up right now.
Tonight, Italy suffered an embarrassing defeat against the US (OK, it was 1-1, but that should be considered a defeat), with the match described as "a pubfight, not a match" on one forum. At least Meghan was happy!!!
Finally, because I dont have anything else to say, I will post some pretty pictures from Uganda and Kenya, that I took in 2004.
Ciao,
OJ


2 comments:

xxxxxxx said...

Admit it, there were some new strategies I have seldomly seen before in a match:

- keeping the team sharp by making goals for both teams yourself (since Italy did make both goals);
- minimising the number of players in the field (ten to nine, I believe, when the game ended).

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»