Saturday, June 24, 2006

Woohoo, a Flat!

Today, studying bla bla, et cetera.

More importantly, however, I went to visit a flat! It turned out to be a bit further away than I had hoped: about 30-35 minutes walking from University, 10 minutes from nearest metro station, but next to tram and bus connections.
And the flat was absolutely gorgeous!!! Very nicely furnished, with a little kitchen area, a (very) little bathroom, a living room and a bedroom. Absolutely awesome! The price is 750 euros per month, plus "other costs": about 900-1000 in total. I was very excited about the flat and after thinking for a while, because it is actually a bit further away than I would have liked, I decided to go for it. Next week, I will meet the owner (who lives in Rome, today I met the current renter). I hope all will be ok and we get the flat!!! Because it is simply awesome!!! Only 2 disadvantages: the location is not optimal (but it could be MUCH worse) and there is a 3-month deposit required. But this is the case in nearly all places, so I had prepared for that. And, I guess it is not too bad: After all, I will receive my deposit from my current room (1800 euros), which will be for most of it...
WOOOHOOOOO. I am really excited about this! Because (and I am repeating myself, I realise: I am simply excited): the flat is AWESOME!
Anyway, tomorrow I will fly to the Netherlands and I will discuss it over with Fedor. and we will have a lot of fun together.
Finally, a picture of how we have lunch nowadays: We sit in the park, close to Uni, to eat our panini/insalate
Ciao,
OJ

2 comments:

Esther said...

that would be great, your own flat!!!!! How are you feeling (health wise)??

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»