Thursday, December 01, 2005

No inspiration for a title

Yesterday, I had my first day of hating Italians. Well, it wasnt even a day, it was only a few hours, but it really ruined my mood pretty badly. The problem was basically related to how fcking unreliable Italians are if you are meeting them... Anyways, I got over it and managed to get a fair bit of studying done. In the evening, I met with my Dutch friend Nina and her bf. We had a lovely apperitivo and I made her very happy with supplies from Holland.
This morning was another early start at Uni, in an attempt to get some things done. I have worked on 2 of my projects in Holland and did some real studying for the rest. At 8.30PM we will have a bit of a dinner to celebrate some birthdays, but I will not be staying late, I guess. After all, I need to get some more studying time in. My not-quite-favourite teacher has a particular obsession with giving lots of exsercises (as he calls them), and we got an exercise set for Tuesday and a huge one for the Tuesday after. But next week, there is a holiday from Wednesday on and Fedor will be here, so I am not sure about the amount of studying I will be able to get in. So.... I will need to finish all these bloody exercises before Thursday... Oh well, it'll be good for me to get some real study time in.
ciao tutti,
OJ

No comments: