Sunday, December 04, 2005

Seriously, its not snowing anymore. Get over it!

I got up reasonably early to find my way to University. Unfortunately, this was more difficult than expected. The trams were still not going, despite the fact that the snow happened two nights ago!!! Amazingly enough, this apparently wasnt enough time for the city of Milan to clear the tracks properly... Even though in the Southern part of the Centre, the snow is actually nearly gone! I found that out when I finally did make it to Uni (walking, metro, walking...). Unfortunately, the heating at the University appeared to have given up fighting the cold. So it was bloody freezing in there. Even with all computers, lights and other electronic equipment switched on! So I didnt actually stay long and went home again to finish my studying... Kind of useless to have spent one-and-a-half hours on getting to and back University, isnt it?
Oh well, shit happens. At least, I still got some stuff done today. So thats great!
ciao tutti,
OJ

No comments: