Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Lonely, again

Yesterday was the last day Fedor was here: I brought him to the Trainstation again this morning.... boohoo. But, on the bright side, he will be back again in 2 weeks!!! I cant wait. The rest of the day, I studied. And I went to the Supermercato delle Scarpe (the shoe-supermarket). I know it is embarrassing, but this was the cheapest place I could think of to buy new shoes. And considering that the bottoms of my old shoes fell off, I didnt really have a choice...
Tonight, I was at home and watched some movies. Because of the new downloading method I am exploring, I have discovered an enormous reserve of movies that are amazing. Definite hits are: C.R.A.Z.Y., Le Temps Qui Reste and Grande Ecole. So whenever you're bored, dont miss out on them!

ciao,
OJ

No comments: