Saturday, December 03, 2005

birthdays galore

Thursday night we had quite a ball, going for dinner to celebrate two birthdays... I left relatively early, but definitely had a really good time. The next day, I went to Uni early, because I needed some studying done, in between the classes. I was reasonably satisfied with my progress, so allowed myself to go home at 18pm. I had now completely run out of any money (I have been eating pasta with garlic for a few days), and invested my last money in a bottle of water and a bag of spaghetti. Once I got home, it turned out that it was Meghans birthday (I didnt even know... but that may have been because I didnt see her all week, because I have hardly been home). To celebrate her bday, everyone went to an Indian restaurant nearby. I didnt, of course.
After returning, we drank a few more drinks, which was fun. When going to bed, we realised it had suddenly started snowing...

I took this picture out of the bathroom window...
Today, I got up quite late, because I was exhausted from the past week. When checking my bank account via the internet, I received the best news in quite a while... My scholarship had been paid!!! So, after hearing this news, I was very eager to get to the market and the supermarket, because I could finally afford to buy food again!!! However, this was not as easy as it sounds. The 15 cm of snow that unexpectedly fell last night made quite a fcking mess of the city. The trams didnt drive at all anymore, the snowploughs had cleared the main roads, but created roadblocks for pedestrians when doing so... It was quite a survival trip! But I survived. I spent the rest of the day watching movies etc... BarD told me last week about a great new downloading tool (bitcomet, try it), and I now finally have some of the things I had been looking for for ages!!! (The last missing AbFab episode, Southpark 715, Little Britain season3 and most importantly: PRISCILLA!). So I am very happy and enjoy all my new entertainment. Tomorrow, however, I will have to go to Uni and study... So I should watch all the things I want to see today. And I will continue to do so, right now!
ciao tutti,
OJ

No comments: