Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Oh Happy Days...

I left for Uni at 8.30 and came back at 20.30. And the best part was that I was fcking productive today, hooray! This is good, because I want to make sure that I dont have a lot to do during the little holiday coming up, when Fedor is here (dont ask me why, but there is a holiday that starts on Wednesday and lasts until Sunday).
Oh yeah, happy Sinterklaas everyone.... :(
And my final thought-of-the-day: I want to visit Cuba. My friends Bart and Tineke are there right now and their pictures look absolutely AWESOME!!! So I have added Cuba on my things-to-do-list...
Ciao tutti!!!,
OJ

2 comments:

xxxxxxx said...

The word 'saving' is not part of your vocabulary, is it? It's great to hear about the fun you have (and it's a comforting idea that I am not the only one who is working hard, although I think you work more than I do). But maybe it's wise to save some of the scholarship and loan money in case you would consider buying food in the future? ;-)

I'll finish my university sponsored chocolate letter (the A of....) now.

Gerwin

OJ said...

I never said I was going to go to Cuba now... It is just on my things-to-do-before-I-die-list... Like Madagascar, the Transmongolia Express, Tibet, Peru, Japan and Botswana... :)