Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Arrividerci Fazio!

Wow, yesterday was my laziest day in a loooong time. I stayed in bed nearly all day. I did do a bit of studying in bed of course, but mostly I just enjoyed having a free Sunday. Today, on the other hand, I went to Uni at 9 and only came back at 8.30PM, to compensate for my lazy weekend... Followed some of my last classes this Quarter, which only lasts for two more days. Tomorrow I will have my final Game Theory class. From 11.00 until 17.00. I am absolutely not looking forward to it, as you could expect...
For the rest I have been discussing the fact that Fazio finally buggered of as President of the Banca d'Italia. And I read that Mario Monti might be replacing him. Monti is actually a teacher at my University, so that would be kinda cool... Finally, I wanted to leave you with this...

Ciao, OJ

No comments: