Sunday, December 18, 2005

Xmassssss

On Friday, I went to Uni again to study. But after my only class had been cancelled and I had spent some time studying, I couldnt possibly resist my friend Fenanda's proposal to go shopping. So we went to the Xmas market and a few other places. We ended up at the most posh and most expensive supermarket in Milano (where I saw the most expensive bottle of wine of my life: 3800 EUROS!!!! And it was just a random bottle I looked at!). We had a glass of wine there and something to eat (gorgeous really), before going off to meet some other people for Aperitivo. Unfortunately, I didnt paricularly like part of the company (diplomacy rules), so I left quite early. In a way, this was good, because I planned to study today. In the end, however, this never actually happened. I did go to the market and the supermarket this morning, as planned, but then realised I hadnt finished all my Xmas shopping yet... So I did. I made my third visit to Hightech (the most AWESOME store in Milano) and also went to the Xmas market again. Now, I have finished ALL the xmas shopping, so I wont be able to use that as an excuse anymore!
Tonight, there was the "apparently annual" Christmas celebration of Margherita and Daniele. They invited us and many others at their house (actually, her parents' house) and we had a lot to drink and eat. It was all very very nice! The house, as well, was absolutely amazing!!! More than 100 square meters! In the Parco Sempione area, I think I would have to quintuple my current earnings to be able to live there.... But the party was definitely very nice! Again, I missed a few other Xmas parties tonight, but I dont really care.
ciao, OJ

No comments: