Friday, December 16, 2005

Home Alone (not the movie)

After a hard day of work, I went home to prepare for the evening. It was Cedrics Birthday and he was playing at Gasoline. In addition to that, he had a friend coming over from Florence. All in all, this simply meant we had to party!!! And we did. Despite the fact that there was nobody there at Gasoline! Really terrible, actually. And we left as soon as Cedric finished playing. We chilled out at home for some more time, and had some more drinks. This morning, however, after 3 hours of sleep, I had to get up and go to class. And of course, my 9 AM course was taught by Panunzi. He is a very nice guy, friendly guy, but he is so fucking boring as a teacher!!! I often fall asleep during his lectures anyway, but having hardly slept and breathing pure alcohol didnt really add to the experience, I must say. I have no recollection what the lecture was about, except that it was the most boring and excruciating thing I have done for a loooooong time! After that, I had 2 classes and didnt finish until 4PM. This wasnt fun after a night of drinking, I can tell you... But I survived and came home at the end of the afternoon, ready to die. I was chilling for a while, when Cedric and his friend came in and it turned out that there was a little dinner party at our house tonight! Well, I must say that the trout was brilliant, but now I am absolutely exhausted!!!! Everyone has left for the bar where Michele is DJing tonight and this is the very first time I am home alone.... After all, neither Michele nor Cedric ever go outside, if they can possibly avoid it, so I am never home alone. It is a strange experience...
ciao, OJ

No comments: