Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Xmas parties Galore

Classes from 11 until 18 really dont leave a lot of time to actually do something useful...
So I didnt. I did, however, follow quite enough classes for one day!
And tonight, I skipped my first Xmas party this year. Italian custom is apparently rather favoured towards Xmas parties. This week, I have invitations to 4 Xmas parties (and 2 birthdays).. Today was the first one, and I was supposed to go with Cedric. We had been invited by someone we met last week, while going out. But I was too tired and Cedric had to work on his music tonight. Because tomorrow, he is celebrating his birthday and, more importantly, DJing at Gasoline! So he didnt have time to go party today and I didnt feel like going without him. So I didnt. Besides, tomorrow s probably going to be long enough a day anyway!
bacio,
OJ

No comments: