Sunday, January 08, 2006

Tomorrow: First exam

I feel like a real student again after two full days of studying... Today was not a lot of fun, as there is some sort of policy against heating on Sunday. So this basically meant that I was sitting at Uni, wearing scarf, coat and gloves while studying for Institutions and Development: Not good...
This was also the reason why I went home quite early (6.30PM): I was freezing!!!
But I think I am quite well-prepared for my first exam. It will actually be my first sit-down closed-book exam in 2 years, I think... But my preparations seem to have been enough. I am more worried about Wednesday's Corporate Finance exam, because I have hardly studied for that at all yet.
Well, send me happy thoughts tomorrow, and I will let you know what happened!
ciao,
OJ
PS Just another photo, made by Jorryt, that I wanted to add:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well........ how did you do your test????? Don't keep us in suspense....

:D

Now I'm off to our pinnball-king Gerrit.... (Zalm).

Jorryt