Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Banca Intesa: I LUV YOU

Well, the exam went really well. I want to score really high in this course, so I have spent a lot of time on it, even though I knew the exam was going to be reasonably doable, and it went well (I still spent the entire 2 hours in the exam).

But, more importantly, I had sent an email to Banca Intesa, asking how far they were in assessing my creditworthiness and received an email this morning that they were still working on it and still waiting for some confirmation from my University. In the afternoon, however, I received the final RELIEVING email: I will get my 15 thousand euro loan!!!!!!!!! I am so excited, you wouldnt believe it! I will go to their office tomorrow and sign the definitive papers. And then I will finally be able to pay my deposit (Michele is nearly goin bankrupt), will be able to pay the rent next month (without the loan: no way), will be able to buy at least some clothing and pay off the loan to my brother!!! I am so very very very happy!!!! So tinight, I took a few bottles of Bubbly and we celebrated in the flat... Now I am even more happy. The only problem was that I was so excited that I wasnt able to study for my Wednesday exam in Corporate Finance anymore. This is kinda shit...

In other good news, Michele went to the doorman (who has been here since a week) and asked whether we could receive the mail addressed to us (I dont really understand why you have to ask to receive the mail that is addressed to you, but well). So I received my mothers Xmas card: thanks, its lovely! And some other mail: very nice...

ciao,
OJ

No comments: