Friday, January 20, 2006

Rejected...

I started this morning with my 9 o'clock class in Industrial Organisation. It is seriously boring, that course, but Professor Polo, who is teaching it, is quite well-known. It is another course that I only take because it is supposed to be easy (remember: If I do a course I dont want to do, I may as well take an easy course). I worked the rest of the day, although I had my Tabellini Reading Group to go to at the end of the day.
I also received notice that a paper which I co-authored has been rejected (but will be reconsidered after quite some revision) by the Review of Income and Wealth. This is obviously unfortunate, but the editor wasnt completely negative (and one of the reviewers was quite positive), so that still has some hope.
Finally, during dinner tonight, I had an interesting encounter with a Danish product from 1992: Gayniggers From Outer Space... Well, you cant judge it until you've seen it, I always say. It is definitely interesting, to say the least!
ciao,
OJ
PS Never mind about hunting down an ABP Pension Fund friend anywhere. My 500 euros will be here in a month...

No comments: