Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My Heritage

Studied a bit this morning, before going to class at 11. It was boring. In the afternoon, I had my first lecture by Mr. Galasso, who is teaching Political Economics (together with Tabellini). It was quite a shock to hear an Italian speak such good English... I had trouble understanding him, because he sounded so natively southern US... Shocking.
Afterwards I studied some more and went home around 7.30PM. Tonight I didnt do much, but I did discover this site, where you can sign up for free and they do a face recognition on photos you submit, which is then compared to their celebrity database. It was a good laugh, and I now know I look like lots of different people, such as Lord Kelvin and ayatollah Khomeini. Most notably however, the name that returned for each picture I submitted, was Orlando Blom... Haha, I will just take it as a compliment. Fedors pictures, yield nearly only women, especially Indian celebrities. And Madonna, everytime... haha.
ciao,
OJ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, you look like Orlando Bloom...?! I never looked at you that way darling ;-)! Do you wanna marry me??!!
Hug,
Stephi

Anonymous said...

Haha.....

You sure it didn't reed Jonathan Bloom??

http://www.bc.edu/schools/cas/finearts/meta-elements/jpg/bloom_bio_color.jpg

:D :D

Anonymous said...

Euh.. this one...

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, never mind then...