Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Miracles exist

This morning, I went to my local Banca Intesa Branch... Ms Fazio (whats in a name) who had forgotten all her English last time I was there, regained her ability to speak English. Unfortunately she had no idea what the loan was about, and apparently it was too close to the holidays, so the Bank was still sort of slow... But she will call me tomorrow to finalise the arrangements. So thats great.
The rest of the day, I spent at Uni studying Corporate Finance. My god, how much do I hate that course? It is seriously one of the most excruciatingly boring things I have ever done!
But my day was brightened by the unexpected arrival of my mother's christmas package! I had absolutely not expected to see it arrive anymore, but it did! And even better, it hadnt even been opened (so nothing was stolen). Of course, the Italian post did decide to throw with or, or stand on it or something, so all breakable things were broken... But I was just happy to see it arrive finally! And I am now the proud owner of a Christmas-tie that sings christmas songs!!! Very nice...
After studying some more, I went home at 8.30PM to enjoy the meal Micky cooked. It was nice. Now I am simply ready to drop down by a lack of sleep and OD of exam-stress. And tomorrow I will do my CorpFin exam (which is gonna be a disaster!)
ciao,
OJ

No comments: