Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Inappropriate Solutions

Well, drinking myself into oblivion obviously didnt solve anything... It was a fun night out, which ended in having to walk home because I missed the last tram. I cannot actually remember doing so, but did wake up in my own bed today. So I probably walked.
Today I tried another solution for the problems: chocolate binging... This just made me feel sick (especially when combined with my hangover-headache. For the rest, it seemed kinda useless to get out of bed. So I didnt.
OJ

2 comments:

xxxxxxx said...

Doctor Gerwin says:

Sit down calmly, consider which problems are just happening and won't change if you do something about it (your computer). Then the problems remain which you can tackle (money). Remember that you have had money problems for ages, so actually there is no difference there either. You'll find a solution (after all, you're the expert), but not by staying angry. Drinking wasn't too bad as a first try. Good luck!

Esther said...

Arme OJ, de Italianen hebben nou niet echt het beste met je voor! Onvoorstelbaar ook hoe lang het duurt om iets bij ze gedaan te krijgen, waarvan dan bijna direct weer blijkt dat ze het in eerste instantie helemaal niet in gang hadden hoeven zetten, omdat je er geen recht op hebt. Hoe moeilijk kan het zijn om dat meteen te bedenken zou je zeggen. Blijkbaar erg moeilijk...Hoop wel dat je nu een goed alternatief krijgt, want zonder geld wordt het leven wel erg moeilijk. Heel veel sterkte!!