Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Not too bad, what about you?

Not much going on here. I am really kinda bored with staying home... But i gives me time to study my Italian book (which I hadnt really opened since Xmas). And with studying for the field exams, of course... Or well, actually, I havent really started for them yet. It is just that I have never been able to movitate myself for studying more than 2 weeks in advance (and that is pushing it, really). So mainly, I really am just bored. And tanned, I must add to that. Although I do finally have time for some other things that I normally dont get to do: taking baths, playing the piano, et cetera. And as long as I keep taking my ibuprofen and not move too much, I dont even have that much pain!
So, it really isnt all bad, I guess...
I have, however, completely fucked up my camera, which pisses me off. I hit it against a wall during the party and now it kind-of-doesnt-really-completely work anymore... oops.
Ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»