Thursday, May 18, 2006

Eurovision

Lying in the Sun a lot still. And trying not to move... But also planning a great party for Saturday! Now, dont worry: I can plan parties while lying down! Training Pandora to play nice party music, making shopping lists (for my flatmates of course) and emailing invitations: It will indeed be a HUGE party!!!
And today of course, there were the semifinals of the Eurovision. Well, despite the fact that I didnt have a pub with friends and a big screen to watch the semifinals, I still watched it via the internet and made a scoring form. Italy completely ignores the entire concept and obviously doesnt broadcast it either. So I had to use the internet (Viva il NOS).
My personal favourites were Slovenia, Russia, Finland, Andorra and Ukraine, but unfortunately 2 out of these 5 didnt make it to the finals. In my predictions which countries would make it, I had 6 right, out of 10. Not a very good score at all, I guess. And, btw, IRELAND sucks! And so did Sweden. But both went through anyway...
Oh well, I guess I can rest now that I have seen the semifinals. Of course, during the party on Saterday I wont be able to watch the final, so this was my bit of Eurovision Fun for this year...
Ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»