Sunday, May 14, 2006

Lying down

Well, I have found a reasonably comfortable way to get a little work done: lying down, on the terrace, in the Sun. And that is where I have been for the past two days: Trying to study.
The "biggest" thing that happened to me was the opportunity to pickpockets in action. From my terrace, I was able to have a great view of 2 ***** kids (aged 10 and 13 or something), who tried to slip their little filthy hands into the bags of at least 4 different ladies. And they were bloody good at it, as well. Apparently, our area is their turf, but I had never seen them before. But it certainly was impressive, how good they were (plz note that I didnt want to use any stereotypes and didnt call them gipsy...)
Ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oeh, nice.... get your cam out and make pics of those trailorparkdwellers.....

Make them share the profits of their thievery with you.....

:D:D