Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My exam...

Well, after trying to study a bit on Sunday, which merely resulted in a a rather bad sunburn, you can imagine I wasnt overly well-prepared for my exam on Monday. But, after taking 800 mgs of Ibuprofen I decided to go and see what would happen. It turned out to be a relatively easy exam, except for the fact that I couldnt sit up properly, concentrate or calculate the most simple things. All in all, it didnt go very well and I do not deserve to pass. BUT, with part 1 of this same course, I was absolutely sure I failed (and still passed), so the grading system is very "tolerant". So there is actually a reasonable chance that I did pass, but I dont really deserve to.
After the exam I went home and rested. I actually did not feel too bad. Yet. Once the painkillers started losing their effect, I found out that I really am not doing very well. I couldnt make a single step without cringing, basically. Today, things are a bit better, but I still need to take painkillers (even though I am not actually doing anything at all). I am trying to get another appointment with my family doctor, to see if she is able to get me higher up the waiting list (or better pain medication).
Today, I read a book. And did some groceries. For the rest: nothing.
Ciao,
OJ

2 comments:

Marieke said...

I am so sorry for you, feeling this bad all the time. Can't imagine how you must feel. I hope your GP can move you up the waiting list. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»