Saturday, May 27, 2006

Finished all my regular courses 9/9

well, I finally started my realy studying! And found out that I can still combine it with lying in the Sun, without problems... It is just that the first exam that I will have on the 14th of June will concern the subject matter of 3 different courses, and the one that was in the first quarter has completely sunk away so far! I am trying to dig it up, but that isnt going extremely well, so far...
However, on the positive side, I did receive my grades for my fourth-quarter exams! For my Industrial Dynamics course, I had an A (equivalent to about 8.5-9 in Dutch grades), which is nice, but doesnt really matter. It is, obviously, not one of my core courses and I didnt really care with which grade I would pass. More importantly, however, is that I passed for the second Political Economics course... Mind you, I only had a C (equivalent of 6), but considering the fact that I wasnt able to finish one of the 3 assignments due to my little medical issue and the fact that I couldnt finish the exam because I wasnt able to sit any longer, et cetera, taking all that into account: I am Very Happy about the result!!!
At least, it means I have gotten it out of the way. So it was, after all, a good decision to take part in the exam, because otherwise I would have to find some other solution for it, which would have been such a hassle!
For the rest, there isnt much news....
Ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»