Monday, May 29, 2006

3 Things

Three things I have to share today:
- I have been studying... a bit. But not quite enough. It is partly the weather, though. It is really humid, but not actually sunny. Makes me really fcking lazy
- Today I met up with Jakob, my MSc supervisor from Groningen. He happened to be in Milano for some congress-kind-a-thing and we met up for some drinks in a bar close to my house. It was great to see him and great to hear some of the news from Groningen. I really enjoyed that. I did come back completely broken though... I guess the whole sitting-down thing is not really for me, right now: Lying really is the best. Even though I took a pain killer before going to see him... Oh well, not much longer until the operation we hope)
- I know I have mentioned it before, but Angels in America is really, absolutely, AMAZING. I have watched it again over the course of the past few days (it takes about 6 hours) and I am just so completely overwhelmed by it... An absolute MUST-SEE!!!!!!!!
Ciao,
OJ

No comments: