Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Good things

Yesterday, I celebrated my Blogger Birthday. I just turned 1, as a blogger... How cool is that? For the rest, things seem to be going well. The owner of the flat told me all was well (but I dont trust anyone anymore until I sign a contract: I will see him on Friday), so I guess I have a plac to move to in 2 weeks.
Also, I have finally received the first grade of one of my field exams (the resit, which I took on my own. And it took them 2 weeks to correct it!!!). I received a Pass, which is not very good. But at least, I passed. And considering the fact that, at least for one of the exercises, my question was waaaaaaay more difficult than in the original exam, and because of that question I was actually a bit worried about the final result, I am quite relieved to have passed it. That was my Public Economics Field Exam. Now, the long wait starts for the result of my Political Economics Field Exam.... *sigh*
Ciao,
OJ

2 comments:

xxxxxxx said...

Happy birthday! And good luck closing the flat book.

Esther said...

Gerwin already said exactly what I was going to say, so I agree with him: Happy anniversary, and hopefully you'll be the proud renter of your own flat by Friday!!!