Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ciao Marike and Marjolijn

Well, today Marike and Marjolijn left to Venezia. They are friends of Fedor who stayed with me for four days. They mostly entertained themselves, while I was at Uni, and at night we enjoyed some nice dinners.
For the rest, as I said, I have spent most of my time at Uni: working on a paper. And trying to save my laptop. I have partly succeeded in this last thing. I saved my most important data and the computer works again. A little, tiny bit, that is. Half of Windows is now working and there are 2 programmes that run in Windows: Internet Explorer and Winamp (to listen to music). For the rest, nothing works. No MSN, not Media players, no access to Windows Security settings, no nothing. Oh well, I am already glad I saved my data and I can use the internet at home. What else could I possibly wish for?
In other relevant news, I met the possible new landlady yesterday. Apparently, she STILL has not made a decision who she wants in the flat, but she is now only doubting between me and one other person. On Monday, I wil finally know for sure! I did already have a look at the contract (four years... OMG... But with a 6-month cancellation period if you want to get rid of it earlier). I also realised I may have been drunk when I went to see the flat the first time, because it looked different in my memory than it did now. The gorgeous wooden floors in the entire appartment, were not actually there, for example. Does that make me completely insane? Only the bedroom has a gorgeous wooden floor, while the living room is simply tiled. Oh well, we will see: At least it is cheap! And I have looked around and there are many other flats available still too. So if the Landlady decides to say no, I will just get something else!
Anyways, time for my afternoon nap (I am having a day off work today), please think happy thoughts for me... (as the Italians would say to wish luck to a person: 'in the ass of the whale!', to which I would say 'I hope he doesnt shit!!!!')
Ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»