Monday, July 24, 2006

bla

Saturday night, Meghan came to visit. We had quite a few drinks, and a little aperitivo, and some more drinks, and some more drinks. Obviously, as a result of that, I didnt really feel like going to Portofino on Sunday, as I had planned. Instead, I decided to go to Como, to rest and cool down. After all, on Sundays, there is not air conditioning at University, so I needed to find something else to do.
Also, on Saturday, I discovered that the cleaner at University threw out all my notes for one of the research projects I was working on: I am not happy. And I AM frustrated... Goddammit.
Today, a little work, some background research on what I am going to be doing next year. And I found my perfect topic. Something that is HOT. Something that is totally happening at the Worldbank right now. Something that everyone is working on right now... Yes, I am happy about that.
Ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my darling,

How very nice that you've found your perfect topic. Me like you moving along!

xxx

Fe