Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sunnnnnn

I think I have done so little recently, that I have become completely unable to do anything. It is either that, or I have to design a presentation of a paper that I just REALLY REALLY do not understand... That would be an interesting new experience... But whichever of these may be true, I did not do much today. Not enough, anyway. I did, however, have a lovely lunch in the Sun today and worked on my tan. These are important things too, right? Unfortunately for Bastiaan, who will be arriving tomorrow, the weather seems to worsen a bit for the weekend (they are still forecasting 27 degrees for Sunday, but the multi-day forecasts totally suck.
Below are two pictures. One to show that babies simply make great accessories and one of my daily lunch place (a picture of a few weeks ago with friends)
Ciao,
OJ

2 comments:

Esther said...

What a cute picture!! (Fedor with the baby ofcourse ;)
And such briljant weather... sigh... ENJOY

Anonymous said...

Well you know, as a brilliant woman once said: the only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize...