Thursday, April 06, 2006

And rainy days...

So finally Meteo.it was able to forecast the weather appropriately... It was indeed shit, and I did do a little bit of work (not as much as I had wanted to do, but I am just not busy enough to feel any real pressure...)
For the rest, I spent the day discussing the ins and outs of Berlusconi's newest craze... After calling the Dutch people Nazis and saying that Chinese people boil babies to use them as fertiliser, he now decided to take on the Italian electorate: Anyone who doesnt vote for him is a coglione, apparently: freely translatable as, a fucking retard!!!
Wow, considering that he has already mentioned before that he sees himself as Napoleon and Jesus, nothing should be surprising, right?
Ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We should invite Berlusconi as a honorary member of Al Ecud!!!

:D I like people that do not underestimate them selves....


Jorryt