Friday, August 12, 2005

When the truth is found to be lies... [Jefferson Airplane]

Party: Aug 26, from 21.00 o'clock.
Recently everything seemed to be going so well, but I got to a full stop yesterday after visiting ABN AMRO-bank. I need to borrow money (to be able to eat the next 12 months), but unfortunately "ABN AMRO does not lend money to people who live in a different country". In itself, this seems fair enough, but it is very incovenient because I was pretty much counting on that money. Now I will have to find another way of borrowing the money. I have e-mailed with an Italian bank, but we all know what they are like...
Positively, however, I ran into a friend's friend who turns out to have a cousin in Milan, which could possibly provide me with another new contact overthere. This will be helpful, as I am leaving day after tomorrow to find a place to live. I also still need to find someone where I can leave some stuff for a few weeks...
Oh well, today I am first going to Nijmegen, and will fly from Eindhoven on Sunday.
Enjoy your weekends everyone!
ciao, OJ
PS: here are a few photos from Scotland:



The picture on the right is Loch Ness. Unfortunately, Nessie is just outside the picture.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Hi Olaf, nice pictures! Cloudy though, but it's Scotland :P Hope you're having a good time in Milan right now. You definitely have to come with us during keiweek, for the wet t-shirt contest and the bodypainting :)