Monday, August 22, 2005

Phase 1: complete

Well, I have returned to Groningen to wrap my final things up. Came back from Milano last Thursday, but decided to stay in Nijmegen for the weekend. Had some good time there, which was lovely. And of course I should try and enjoy all the time I can possibly have with Fedor still.
Today I came back to arrange some things and check my emails and all. I will probably go and work in the next three days and use all day friday to prepare for my goodbye/graduation party. I am really looking forward to it!!!
And then, I will obviously have to move still. Get my shit together and leave... Oh well, no reason to get sentimental about it: it is an opportunity. But I will kinda miss the G-town. And I will definitelly miss Fedor so much!!!! 16 days, and counting...
ciao, OJ

No comments: