Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Alice in Wonderland

Well well well, I feel like Alice in Wonderland: the impossible has become possible. The unlikely has become likely and my graduation ceremony has actually become a graduation ceremony. Apparently I did the right thing, used the right words, for the local Pharaoh to say: "I am the morning and the evening sun. If I say black is white, it shall be so" (movie quote) and as a result, I will have a ceremony to receive my Master Degree. Unfortunately, this will not be at the fancy building in the centre of town (Academiegebouw) and there will thus not be a staircase ceremony, but at the ugly, dull WSN-building on Zernike. But I do not care: I am very excited and very happy that Friday at 15.15 I will in fact really receive my Master Degree!!!
WOOHOO
ciao, OJ

No comments: