Thursday, July 28, 2005

freedom

Hiya
after I finished my thesis on Tuesday, we went out with a few people... We also had to celebrate Jorryts b'day, so got extremely drunk doing so. I haven't had a hungover of tis magnitude for a long time. Then again, I dont really care, because I am simply extatic about aving finished my thesis and thus my studies (assuming I receive a pass grade).
Yesterday, my life consisted of a blurry world, slowly moving around my banging headache. At the same time, Mark already forced me to start working on another project... So we did, for a bit.
Today I am just arranging some final stuff, before going to Nijmegen this afternoon. And tomorrow morning at 9: Fedor and I will fly to Coventry, to see Matt.
I have, btw, also discovered that I am not a big fan of internet-selling. I put some collector's banknotes on the Marktplaats.nl a few days ago, and the best offer I got so far was below face value. Why do people think I would accept that? I could just as well bring the banknotes to the bloody bank and exchange them for euros... Do people take me for a bloody fool???
Well, I've got to run. I will be gone now.
ciao, OJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Olaf,

While you traveled to Nijmegen, I was busy packing about 100 kilometres further to the South to get back to our beloved G-city. One week of absence on my part apparently has not only resulted in 104 e-mail messages (I didn't know I was that popular..... a newsletter-user) but has also made you outperform yourself. If you feel like sponsoring my next holiday leave, you're welcome.

You've been that drunk that you can call it a (short-term) record? Wow, knowing only part of your drinking habits, I dare not ask what happened. And you've managed to finish your thesis. I expected you to since you've obviously put in a load of discipline which I have seldomly seen before, but I can imagine that it is a great feeling after all. In your absence, I'll start finalising mine.

Enjoy your stay Scotland (a.o. places) which you certainly deserved.

Gerwin