Friday, July 22, 2005

Tick tack, tick tack

Last night, the grumpy bitch who will live in my house after I have left, came over again. She wasn't as bitchy as she was on Tuesday. She now liked the place and definitely wanted to live there. So she will... Too bad for my frien BarD, who would have gotten it otherwise. But at least, she'll give me 250 euros for some stuff I'll leave...
Oh, look what I ran into by accident yesterday:

You are dignified, spiritual, and wise.
Always unsatisfied, you constantly try to better yourself.
You are also a seeker of knowledge and often buried in books.

You tend to be philosophical, looking for the big picture in life.
You dream of inner peace for yourself, your friends, and the world.
A good friend, you always give of yourself first.



Now that I know this, I can quietly go on working on my thesis, and looking for some more inner peace.
Ciao, OJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let's kill the bitch troll from hell who dares to criticize your nice little house first and then decides take it after all! LET HER DIEEEEE! Anyhoew, I'll survive in my tiny but cosy room and at least one disturbing onbject is soon to be removed from this house!

Good luck writing the last part of your thesis and remember: nothing wrong in dissolving the Latvian population, the men are bloody ugly!

xBard