Wednesday, July 20, 2005

9 more days and counting...

Today is wednesday, 9 days before I have to hand in my thesis. My days have become steadily longer and today I actually entered the Faculty before 8 AM. This is kind of worrying me, because it seem unhealthy to be working at such an unholy hour (I forced myself to stop working and go to bed at 1AM...). Unfortunately, I will have to. Especially since I discovered yesterday that I made a serious bloody mistake in my calculation (by switchin two input series), and will now have to redo all my calculations...
Enough of that. My Old Grey Landlady (MOGL) came over yesterday, together with a potential new tennant. This sucks, because I wanted my friend to move in after I move. Now that I have met the tennant, I am even less enthusiastic. It's some sort of grumpy little female soccerplayer, who thought "the space looked kind of al right" to her... even MOGL got a bit pissed off. The grumpy little bitch will come over tomorrow with her boyfriend and I am going to try sooo hard to make her not want it anymore....
Anyways, today's another working day. In 9 days I will have finished 5 years of studying and in 10 days I am going to the UK: Now it is time to work.
ciao, OJ
PS I have just received a photo of my 5-week old nephew Daan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey OJ, that is a really cute picture of your nephew Daan! I can imagine you must be a very proud uncle. Nice weblog, by the way. Keep writing, so I can keep up with everything that's happening in your life! Take care, MJW

Anonymous said...

He!
Lief hoor Olaf, je neefje...Ik zou je nog laten weten of we iets van je huisraad nodig hadden voor Sarah. Ik kan je zeggen dat we inmiddels al een hoop hebben; bed, ledikantje voor de baby, eettafel, bank. Eigenlijk alle grote dingen wel; maar mocht je bijv. een kast of een koelkast of andere apparatuur over hebben, dan horen we het graag!! Succes met schrijven en liefs, Olga

Anonymous said...

Dag Olaf,

wat een prachtige baby. Beginnen bij jou de kriebels nu eindelijk te komen? Dank voor je bericht op mijn degelijke vakantiesite. Als je, by the way, nog enige zaken uit je appartement 'kwijt' moet, wil ik wellicht wel een bod uitbrengen. Je begrijpt dat ik, als handelaar, aan de onderkant van de markt zal zitten, maar beter iets dan niets!

Groeten,
Bart

Anonymous said...

Hoi Olaf! Leuk dat Daan op je weblog staat! Groeten, Marielle