Monday, July 25, 2005

The sand of time is trickling away through my hourglass

I will not discuss the fact that I now have 4 days left for my thesis. I will, however, quickly mention that I am reasonable positive that something (anyting) will indeed be finished in time.
Instead of discussing my thesis again, I want to point out a movie Fedor and I saw last night. I had already seen it before, but it is still very good: The Motorcycle Diaries, a film about the early life of Che Guevara, with absolutely stunning pictures from South America. Absolutely brilliant, and everyone should see it. We also saw The Day After Tomorrow, which we both thought was brilliant, although not as widely acclaimed as TMD. Well, now I will continue doing that thing I was not going to discuss today.
Tick tack, tick tack.
ciao, OJ

No comments: