Thursday, July 21, 2005

One More Week

My thesis is finally starting to look like something. Have been spending a fair bit of time again on Excel and Matlab, redoing nearly all calculations oncemore. But the time it takes for Matlab to actually do the calculations it getting longer and longer, which makes my progress slower and slower. However, the rough form of nearly the entire thesis is currently finished, except for the final 2 chapters. I hope to finish their rough form today or more likely, tomorrow. That way, I will have a number of days left for finetuning...
Furthermore, I am already starting to get a little annoyed by my new university: Universita Commerciale Luigi Bocconi. Why do they not send letters or emails when they receive forms etc? Is it such a hassle to send just a small confirmation note? Just so I know they actually received all my stuff! Oh well, I guess it'll be ok (it always is, isn't it?)
Now I will do some more calculating. Seeing whether it will make a difference if my projected future population of Latvia is downsized to about 85000 people (I already know: it actually does not matter for my results, oddly enough)
ciao ciao, OJ

No comments: