Tuesday, October 03, 2006

No More Alcohol, Please... Ever...

Well, this certainly was an interesting weekend... On Friday, I went out with some of my PhD mates. I hadnt seen some of them for ages, so it was good to be able to go out together again. Of course we ended up at La Fontanella again and drank huge beers. At least this time, I didnt get extremely drunk, but we did end up in a thorough discussion on Italian politics etc. Fedor was out with his colleagues that night, so I finally went to bed alone. Of course he had returned by morning (after a long nite of dancing)... We had a very relaxes Saturday: groceries and chilling. Saturyday nite was the birthday party of our friend Antonio, who lives with Nina in the outskirts of Milano. This certainly was a fun party: Many new faces and some time to catch up with Nina and Antonio. We ended up extremely drunk, though, and walked home at about 4.30AM. The walk home was gruesome, but at least we were able to have a looooooooong sleep afterwards. Today, I had a class and a seminar, and tried to get some work done in between... This didnt really work, but at least I tried. Fedor, by now, has a nearly full schedule with classes as well, and he will be working nearly fulltime this week: woohooo, this makes me very happy!!!!
Ciao,
OJ

No comments: