Friday, October 06, 2006

Don't Worry

Dont worry, I have now reached the end of my blog-fiddling. I promise to keep it like this for a while. There are now 20 different banners, which should be coming around randomly (as a matter of chance, it seems my computer actually has a preference, but oh well), and there is one non-Italian picture involved...

Of course, I do not actually spend my days playing with my blog. I do work as well. However, my primary research project has kinda reached a bottleneck, where the bottleneck consists of a particular book that I need. And even though the Bocconi Library is supposed to be the Largest Economics Library in Italy, it doesnt have the book I need (only 2200 citations according Scholar Google... Why would you need such a book!). They promised to order the book for me, but I am kinda stuck while waiting for it. Fortunately, I have had another idea yesterday (while sitting in an extremely boring lecture) of a theoretical model, which could also lead to another paper. The only major question I now face is whether there actually is empirical evidence for the fact that I am trying to prove. So I have spent my day on doing that. And of course I also take time for other important matters, such as having lunch and entertaining first-years...

Tonight, I have had a quiet night at home, while Fedor went to the cinema with a colleague. It gave me the chance to completely finish everything I wanted to do with my blog. So I can now officially get on with my life! Btw, I will just add another picture taken 100 meters away from our house, next to the Naviglio (one of the banners is based on this picture)


Ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice banners....life in Milan seems to be pretty damn good! Enjoy!