Wednesday, August 02, 2006

NEW FLAT!

Wow, I have finished moving! Yesterday was a crazy day: moving, electricians, shops, landlord, etc, etc. But I managed to move my stuff into our new flat! Which reminds me, I have too much stuff! This is only the stuff I already have in Milano: I have more in NL and Fedor obviously brings more too!


The flat is really great, I am sure now. Unfortunately, it isnt actually complete yet. The sofa will be delivered in 2-3 weeks, the stove will be delivered in September (so there is a temporary electric one...) and we need to bring more furniture from the Netherlands in a month. Finally, there was no mattress yet and the shop I bought it, didnt deliver until today... So I had to sleep on top of my duvet, on the mezzanine.


For now, I havent really got any good pictures yet, but when Fedor is here (in an hour: woohoo), we will take some good pictures etc and I will post them here. I will only add one more picture. Last night, the weather was quite stormy again, like it often is in Milano, and this was the view from our window.


Now, I will go pick up Fedor to show him OUR NEW FLAT!!!
Ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh well..... let me be the first to congratulate you on here!

Nice flat OJ!!!!!

So: When's the trashparty in your old apartment?

:-)