Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Holland, here we come...

Well, since visiting Rome, we have not been doing much at all. Fedor has been applying for jobs, I have spent time at University, but not studying intensively (at all), and we have been preparing a little bit for our next trip to the Netherlands: tomorrow, that is. Of course, this has meant buying presents for people, making preparations, etc, etc. But we are completely ready to rock-and-roll!

Last Monday, we went to my old flat in the Via de Cristoforis, for Marta's birthday. Micky had organised a little BBQ and we had a really, really great time eating and drinking, and drinking, and drinking, and drinking. At the end of this, we were full. And drunk. Of course, by now we had missed the last metro and the last tram, so we had to walk home in the end. Not my first time I walk between the Via de Cristoforis and the Naviglio area in the middle of the night, but definitely the first time of walking in that direction! But we had a really great time and it was nice to see the old flat again...
Yesterday night, we met up with my friend Astrid, who was quickly dropping by Milano for a day or two, between holidays. It was nice to see her and it was nice to show her the flat: she was actually the first official visitor we had to our house!!! And we had a little, nice, aperitivo with her.
Right, so for those of you who I will see in Holland, I am looking forward to it and see you in a few days.
Ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

xxxxxxx said...

I will come and see you on Sunday evening. Without a bicycle, though, so either I will have a very long walk home or I have to take a cab. An extra reason not to get drunk (except for the reasons already implied by me not being adjusted to Dutch life yet not falling asleep before 6am). See you there!