Saturday, May 26, 2007

Bloody hot

Well, this week has been the first preparation for a Hot Summer to come. Temperatures rose up to 35° Celsius and it's only May, now!!!

Thankfully, we have air-conditioning at University, so this is simply an extra incentive to do a lot of work. Well, work... After many, many, many requests to join Facebook, I finally did this week. And it is FANTASTIC. I have been able to contact people I havent spoken to for YEARS. For example, when I was in Caliornia, in 2000, I travelled for some time with 3 English people. I have now re-encountered all of them and I will meet up with them next time I am in London. It is such a blast!!!

Also, tonite I met up with my friend Nina, who also lives in Milan. While Fedor went to see Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew, we went to Officina 18 and enjoyed the lovely atmosphere there. It was great, and we did a whole lot of catching up, which is always good... However, right now I am a little bit drunk and I don't really have anything else to say (ok, I wrote half of this post before she arrived, and half of it afterwards: see if you can find the split).

Ciao,
OJ

PS Wooohoo ac milan, Champion's League 2007 (in other words, I dont give a fuck, and as it seemed: neither did most of the other people in Milan....)

2 comments:

xxxxxxx said...

Is it really worthwhile, this facebook thing? I've pretty much ignored the requests since I already have a Friendster page and don't want to be updating a handful of these kinds of websites every now and then.

Anonymous said...

Boehoehoe, Milan won the Champions league... poor little me. Of course I wanted my Liverpool to win. Oh, well.. too bad!

xxx
Marie