Sunday, May 13, 2007

Il Duomo

Something else entirely, I went for a walk today and ende up at Duomo. They have unwrapped it a little bit further, finally!!! I took a photo (as I do a lot nowadays, as you can see in my Photo Album, thanks to my new awesome camera. But to the point, when I was putting some of the pictures on my computer, I realised that the Duomo, since the first time I saw it has gone thru quite the undressing.
April 2005:
 


December 2005:
 


November 2006:
 


March 2007:
 


Now (May 2007):
 


Oh well, I thought it was kinda cool.... :-D

Ciao,
OJ

2 comments:

Fedor said...

Well, it is... And it's lovely! A dopo

xxxxxxx said...

I am glad that it's just a duomo, casually undressing in front of your eyes and those of millions of others. Isn't she a beautiful lady?