Monday, April 30, 2007

Peace and Quiet

After a few days of work, during which I finally got some stuff done that needed doing, in between all these random holidays, I have also been able to enjoy some sun occasionally. My camera was unfortunately delayed a lot (why did I even think the Italians would be speaking the truth if they say 1 working day? Obviously that means 1 week....). Today it arrived!!! And it is absolutely awesome! I am very happy about it, although the rest of the office was getting rather annoyed by my insistent photo shooting. For some examples, go to My Photo Album. There is also a video there of the mini-ping pong table that Lars and Rachel brought when they came to visit.
As the camera didnt arrive until today, I unfortunately was not able to spend the weekend taking pictures. This is particularly unfortunate, because the weather was amazing and there was another lovely antiques market, which always warrants some photography. Today, instead, the weather turned bad (there was even a little bit of rain: the first time in quite a while). But I did manage to relax a lot this weekend. We had two visitors from the Netherlands, one of whom was a friend of Fedor from Uni. The other, her boyfriend was...well...."young", and I was glad to be able to spend time on my own for a few days.
They have left now, which means that Fedor and I will be able to celebrate our 2-1/2 year "anniversary" in peace and quiet tonight. Me Happy.

Ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

Esther said...

2,5 years!!! WOW congratulations! Have a nice celibration and enjoy eachothers company :)