Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Baltic Journal of Economics

Just a really quick post: Today I received news that my article has been accepted for the Baltic Journal of Economics!!!! This was an article I wrote on basis of my Master Thesis and it will be published in the Summer edition of the BJE!!!!

I am really excited about this, in part because this is a paper that I wrote completely on my own, whereas the paper that is forthcoming in the Review of Income and Wealth was a collaboration with two others.

I am so happy about this, I just had to post it here, quickly...

Ciao,
OJ

2 comments:

Esther said...

Yet another congratulations is in order here! Sounds very good.Lots to celibrate lately, which is good! Thanks for the worktip on my site, I'll look into it.

xxxxxxx said...

Congratulations! You also deserved this one. But for now, this should be it for a while. You shouldn't become arrogant, after all. ;p