Sunday, January 28, 2007

Deadline met

A week of hard work. I had a deadline for a conference in Izmir and I really wanted to finish some draft of my paper, which I finally managed today. If I remember how to upload documents, it will soon appear in the "research downloads" section of this blog... For the rest, there is little to tell. And little time to tell things as well... Last weekend, we went to the Certosa di Pavia (the monastery of Pavia), which was absolutely stunning, even though the weather kinda sucked.


During this week, we also had a bit of winter, but since 2 days, spring is back. The weather is simply gorgeous! This is very pleasant for Maartje and Steef, who are visiting us right now... Together with Fedor they have strolled through the city yesterday and today, before leaving again tomorrow morning VERY early... Today, as it was the last weekend of the month, there was also the antiques Market again of our suburb. I LOVE antiques markets!!! Especially if the weather is lovely, like it was today... I only had time for a quick stroll , before going to Uni to finish my paper, but it was very, very good!


Now I can start focusing on some other things and try to decide which is going to be my next paper topic.
Ciao,
OJ

No comments: