Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Just a quicky

Just to let you know I am working hard, starting to make some real hours today (10.00-21.00 today) in order to finish writing a draft version of my paper before halfway January. This is when I have some deadlines for conferences (I enjoyed Cordoba so much, I want to go to more conferences... I have sought out 3 for this academic year).
I will not bore you with any explanation of what I am actually doing, but I will show you this picture of the Naviglio Grande in Xmas style.

Xmas is really starting to break loose now in Milano: I cannot wait to put up my decorations, but I have to wait until December 1. Maybe I will get Lilian to assist me in doing this, because she and Jorryt will be arriving tomorrow. As they have been to Milano before (xmas last year), we probably will skip many of the standard things-to-do. Instead, we will rent a car and visit Pisa, Lucca and Cinque Terre this weekend... I can hardly wait!!!
Ciao,
OJ

1 comment:

xxxxxxx said...

Boy, o, boy, you will be so sorry for this one. You will end up in the big bag and spend some months in the palace of Sinterklaas in Madrid. He told me himself! Sinterklaas doesn't like to be ignored, and you know naughty kids will be spanked!