Thursday, March 27, 2008

poverino....

Poor Fedor. The funny Dutch people in Eindhoven had some sort of power failure at the airport and his flight got cancelled. So after a lot of calling, messaging and other hassle, his only way of getting back here in time for work tomorrow was by train. So he's in the night train right now from the Netherlands to Milano.

That's what you get for flying Ryanair! If your flight is cancelled, you're on your own... aka: you're f*cked.

Oh well, I will welcome him with all his stuff at the train station tomorrow morning so he can go straight to work!

Ciao,
OJ

2 comments:

xxxxxxx said...

Poor, poor, Fedor. I recall considering to go to Florence by train, last year, and it was so not relaxing that I decided to fly instead (KLM, though). I also looked at the train schedules for when I'll be going to Slovenia in May, but here even a stopover in Paris appears to be prefered to taking the train. Poor, poor, Fedor.

xxxxxxx said...

Any news on the job interview? If I wouldn't be so busy myself, I would definitely keep my fingers crossed for you.